Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Employment Type: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 169
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- District Fire Officers
- District Employment Officer
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil)
- Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Deputy Registrar
- District Registrar
- Regional Transport Officers
- Assistant Audit Officer
- District Panchayat Officer
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- District B.C. Welfare Officer
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN)
- Assistant Commissioner
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- Applicants who have completed Degree, B.E or equivalent from a recognized Institute for APPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,270/- to Rs. 93,780/-
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.250/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/PWD): Rs.120/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to APPSC careers page at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the APPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of APPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26.02.2019