North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018- Apply Group C & D 350 Post
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: – North Eastern Railway has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Group C & D (GDCE) Vacancy at 350 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 30th July 2018. Other details of North Eastern Railway Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 – Group C & D 350 Post Apply Online
उत्तर पूर्वी रेलवे ने 350 पदों पर Group C & D की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 30 जुलाई 2018 आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने से पहले पूर्ण अधिसूचना पढ़ें ।।
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2018. Read full Notification Before apply Online. Notification/ Advertising short description below there:–
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Degree, Diploma.
2. To know education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|North Eastern Railway Vacancy 2018 Notification|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment Group C & D 350 Post Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 1st July 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30th July 2018.
Candidates fee details go to official notification.
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website 30th July 2018 at Click on the below How to Apply links.
For candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of North Eastern Railway – Group C & D Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For North Eastern Railway – Group C & D Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
For North Eastern Railway – Group C & D you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-