BEL Recruitment 2018: Bharat Electronics Limited, invites application for the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: BEL is a State-owned Aerospace and Defence company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka and established in the year of 1954.BEL has nine factories and few regional offices across the country.It manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.BEL listed one of the nine PSU-Public Sector Units by the government of India and it has Navaratna Status.BEL factories/units presented in Bangalore (corporate head office and factory),Chennai,Panchkula (Haryana),Kotdwar(Uttarakhand),Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh),Pune,Hyderabad,Navi Mumbai support centre,Machilipatnam(Andhra Pradesh).if you want more details about BEL you can check www.bel-india.com > About Us section.
BEL Recruitment 2018:
BEL announces their vacancies through the Careers section of their official site bel-india.com and also the leading Newspapers.BEL recruit the candidates on the permanent basis(BEL Probationary Engineers) and Temporary Basis(Contract Engineers).BEL also conducts the direct walk-in interview to select the qualified candidates. At present, BEL announced vacancies for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice. Eligible candidates apply for this position through postal/online.
BEL Recruitment 2018-Details:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||Ghaziabad (UP)|
|Last Date||10 September 2018|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma/Degree in Engineering of the mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Candidates who passed their BE/ B. Tech/Diploma on or after 01-10-2015 only are eligible.
- Qualification Mark: Pass Class
- The candidates should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in other organization.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
Age limit (As on 01.10.2018): Below 25 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST & PHP candidates
- Others as per govt rules.
BEL – Discipline wise vacancies: 100 Posts
Graduate Apprentice – 50 Posts
- Mechanical – 15 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Civil – 6 Posts
- Computer Science – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 15 Posts
Diploma Apprentice – 50 Posts
- Mechanical – 18 Posts
- Computer Science – 9 Posts
- MOP – 5 Posts
- Electronics – 18 Posts
BEL Apprentice Selection Process:
- Selection will be purely through Written Test for Diploma and Interview for Graduates.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Degree/ Diploma of candidates.
How to apply BEL Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 September 2018.
For More details: Click here