HAL Recruitment 2018 | www.hal-india.com | Technician Apprenticeship | Diploma | Bangalore | Last Date: 11th September 2018
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2018|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Technician Apprentice
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a
recognized university/Board in the below-mentioned subject fields only.
- Diploma Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Avionics Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more year are not eligible.
A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11th September 2018.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here