IBM Recruitment scheduled for the role of Intern for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Master’s Degree
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined
procedures to determine solutions
This position will assist the software product development team. Under guidance and supervision, the intern will assist with the following activities…
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC
- Undergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development
How we’ll help you grow:
Experienced gained from this position will provide a real-world reference for an intern who is interested in pursuing a career in a software research and development activity at any multinational corporation.
How to apply IBM Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here