Organization Name: Mercedes Benz
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Trucks and Buses- CFD and Thermal Engineer
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical or Automotive Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019.
- Execute aerodynamics modeling and simulations for trucks/bus and evaluate specific aerodynamic forces on components and provide aero countermeasures
- Execute climate control CFD simulation load cases to optimize vent air directivity, duct pressure drop, defrost flow distribution, transient deicing pattern, etc.
- Perform full vehicle modeling and simulations for under the hood and underbody thermal management for truck pre-development activities
- Analyze/interpret simulation results & prepare presentations/reports and provide design countermeasures Interact with globally distributed technical teams.
- Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019 will get an excellent salary package along with incentives, perks, and other facilities according to post qualification and experience of candidates
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.mbrdi.co.in Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Mercedes Benz www.mbrdi.co.in
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for Mercedes Benz requirement 2019
- Apply Link: Click Here to Apply